School District No. 83 (North Okanagan-Shuswap)

Need your transcript?

Are you a former student trying to get a copy of your PSR or transcript and don’t have your PEN number?
For a copy of your unofficial transcript please contact the Office of the Superintendent of Schools/CEO by emailing or by calling (250) 804-7822.
Official Transcript of Grades &/or Certificate of Graduation (Replacement)
For official transcript or replacement graduation certificate, please contact the B.C. Ministry of Education at