Help keep our school communities healthy! To help reduce the risk of a communicable disease coming to a school or school district site, students, staff and other adults (parents, visitors, etc) are asked to practice “Health Awareness” prior to entering the school/district building.
Health Awareness means checking for symptoms of illness (including but not limited to COVID-19 symptoms) and not coming to school when sick.
- check for symptoms of illness and stay home if sick
- wearing a mask or face covering is a personal choice
- practice hand hygiene often
- practice respiratory etiquette
- respect personal space
- avoid sharing items that come into contact with the mouth (e.g. food, drinks, utensils, etc)
For more information please go to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/covid-19-safe-schools