School District No. 83 (North Okanagan-Shuswap)

Resolving your inquires and concerns through communication

If you have an inquiry or a concern, the following procedure will guide you. 

All interactions must remain respectful and align with the District’s core beliefs and values as well as the guiding principles of the B.C Human Rights Code. 


 District contacts can be found on our website at:  or telephone 250-832-2157

 President – CUPE Local 523 Website: Email: Telephone: 250-253-3648 

 President – North Okanagan-Shuswap Teacher’s Association (NOSTA) Email: Telephone: 250-832-1933 

 Chairperson – District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC) Email:

 For information about policies and regulations in effect for School District No. 83 please visit:

A PDF brochure of this information is available here